Why Join a Golf Club
If you are in the habit of playing various golf courses, you may wonder why on earth anyone would want to join a golf club where you play the same course all the time. Here are some reasons why a Club membership is very popular.
- Memberships can allow you to play as often as you want for a fixed cost.
- If you want to improve your game, and you are willing to put in the effort, there are six basic steps to take in order to reach your goal:
- Play often enough, to maintain form you really need to play at least twice a week
- Play fun competitive golf
- Measure your performance; know definitively where your game actually stands.
- Identify your shortcomings
- Get quality instruction where needed and don’t be afraid to change