LADIES LEAGUE 2020 – CRANBROOK GOLF COURSE
Please see below for play instructions.
- June 2nd 2020
- June 9th 2020
- June 16th 2020
- June 23rd 2020
- June 30th 2020
- July 7th 2020
- July 14 2020
- July 21 Ladies 2 ball Tournament
- July 28 2020 Tombstone
- August 4 2020
- 2020 Club Championship – Ladies Results
- Aug 11th 2020
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors.
(Temporary Ladies Day Play Information during COVID19)
We welcome all ladies to join the Cranbrook Golf Course Ladies League. You do not have to be a Golf Club member to join our Ladies League.
- Ladies can join the League at any time throughout the year
- Local Rules Apply on Ladies Day
- Play is off the Red/Yellow Tees (Seniors/Super Seniors are welcome to play off the yellows – please note this on the Score Card to assist the pro shop)
- The maximum 18 hole handicap is 40
Tuesdays are our Ladies Day 9-hole competition – alternating between the front 9 and back 9 with ladies golfing in the morning and in the afternoon. Score cards are turned into the pro shop after the competitive 9 holes each Tuesday. For Ladies League members who are not members of the Cranbrook Golf Club, the pro shop keeps track of your scores so that you have a “Ladies Day Handicap”.
The Ladies Club Executive has decided to go ahead with a simplified version of Ladies Day for 2020 –if things change and the province opens things up further, we will review and adjust if possible:
- There will be no social evening or announcements (other than by email). You are encouraged to support the restaurant after your round if you are comfortable doing so. The staff are excited to welcome us back!
- The pro shop has blocked off morning tee times (10 – 10:22 a.m.) and afternoon tee times (1:30 – 6 p.m.) for Ladies League. Note: if you wish to book your group outside these blocks you will need to call the week prior first thing in the morning. New members please feel free to put your name in to the pro shop at a time convenient to you!!! We all remember what it was like to be new!!
- There are specific Ladies Day Score Cards which will be picked up by the pro shop window. To ensure as little “touching” as possible please adhere to the following:
- Designate one person in the group to keep score for all Ladies Day participants on the Ladies Day Score Card and have them pick the Ladies Day score card at the pro shop window
- Please ensure you have each player’s first and last names on the card!
- Please keep your own score card separately and, at the end of the game, verify your score with the individual tasked with keeping score in your group
- Once verified the designate will put the card in the basket at the pro shop window
- The Ladies League Fee you pay will cover all prizes over the season. To cut down on people in the pro shop, there will be no sign up sheet or extra costs each week. Extra games (prizes) will be due to our fabulous sponsors and prizes the Ladies League had already purchased. We will continue to have 5 flights in our competition with pro shop gift cards for the winners and of course we will have fun games! We will also have “draw” prizes.
- The list of weekly winners will be posted on the Board in the breezeway, in the Ladies Lounge and on the Cranbrook Golf Course Website. Competitive prizes (gift cards) will be distributed by the pro shop and Draw/Sponsor prizes distributed at dates/times to be determined each month
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands!!!!
- Have fun, have fun, have fun, have fun!!!!!