- LADIES LEAGUE 2021 – CRANBROOK GOLF COURSE (CGC)
May 4 2021 Low Net
2 May 11 2021 Low Net
3 May 18 2021 Low Gross
4 May 25 2021 Stableford
5 June 1 2021 Low Net
6 June 8 2021 Low gross and net
7 June 15 2021 Blind partners
8 June 22 2021 Low Net
9 June 29 2021 Tee Scramble
10 July 6 2021 Now Net and Putts
11 July 13 2021 Low Gross
12 July 27 2021 Low Net
13 August 3 2021 Low Gross
14 August 10 2021 Low Putts
15 August 17 2021 Gold Tees Low Net
16 August 24 2021 Tombstone
17 August 31 2021 Low Net
18 September 7 2021 Super Senior
19 September 14 2021 Low gross
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors.
Dawn Burnham, The Spice Guru
Interior Trophies and Engraving
Shelley Simon, Realtor
- (Temporary Ladies Day Play Information during COVID19)
- We welcome all ladies to join the Cranbrook Golf Course Ladies League. You do not have to be a Golf Club member to join our Ladies League.
- Ladies can join the League at any time throughout the year
- Local Rules Apply on Ladies Day
- Please familiarize yourself with the CGC Covid 19 Protocols which are on our website!
- Play is off the Red/Yellow Tees (Seniors/Super Seniors are welcome to play off the yellows – please mark this clearly on the Score Card to assist the pro shop)
- The maximum 18 hole handicap is 40
Tuesdays are our Ladies Day 9-hole competition – alternating between the front 9 and back 9 with ladies golfing in the morning and in the afternoon. Score cards are turned into the pro shop after the competitive 9 holes each Tuesday. For Ladies League members who are not members of the Cranbrook Golf Club, the pro shop keeps track of your scores so that you have a “Ladies Day Handicap”.
The Executive feels that for most, if not all, of the 2021 season, we will be under COVID19 protocols/gathering restrictions – if things change and the province opens things up further, we will review and adjust if possible:
- To pay for your 2021 Ladies League fee please e-transfer the funds ($60 for Cranbrook Golf Club Members/$70 for non CGC members) to: Cranbrook Ladies Golf account using email: [email protected] (mobile #: 250-464-1239). To be eligible for competitive/draw prizes, we must have received your fees. We would appreciate receiving them as early as possible. Thank you!!
- There will be no social evening or announcements (other than by email). You are encouraged to support the restaurant after your round if you are comfortable doing so. The staff are excited to welcome us back!
- The pro shop has blocked off morning tee times (10 – 10:30 a.m.) and afternoon tee times (1:30 – 6 p.m.) for Ladies League. Note: Ladies League Tee Times fill up very quickly so we recommend calling in for your tee times the week prior-first thing in the morning. As non CGC members cannot call into until 6 days before, if you have a CGC member in your group, please have them make the tee time!! New members please feel free to put your name in to the pro shop at a time convenient to you and other league members will join you!!! We all remember what it was like to be new!!
- There are specific Ladies Day Score Cards which will be picked up by the pro shop window. It would be helpful if one person was designated in your group to pick up the card and score for the group:
- Please ensure you have each player’s first and last names on the card!
- Each player should keep their own score card separately and, at the end of the game, will verify their score with the individual tasked with keeping score in your group
- Once verified the designate will put the card in the basket at the pro shop window
- Your membership fee covers flight prizes – there will be 5 competitive flights each night with 4 prizes in each flight
- League members will pay a weekly “competition fee” of $5.00
- Guests who wish to compete will pay a $10 guest fee and be included in competitive and draw prizes
- We will have a season long Ringer Board (Eclectic) – more information to follow
- The list of weekly winners will be posted on the Board in the breezeway and on the Cranbrook Golf Course (Ladies League) Website. Competitive prizes (gift cards) will be distributed by the pro shop and Draw/Sponsor prizes distributed at dates/times to be determined each month