Come Visit us at the Cranbrook Golf Club
- The Cranbrook Golf Club is blessed with the most hours of sunshine in all of BC. Our abundant sunshine makes for an early start to the golf season (Beginning of April). In prime season (July and August) we have, almost without fail, long sunny days with little wind, ideal golf weather.
- Our course is a mature parkland layout that plays from 5,200 to 6,800 yards and offers challenge and enjoyment to golfers at all levels. The course can be easy or tough, depending on the player’s choice of tee boxes.
- Our favorable climate and ample water supply along with a first-rate maintenance team make for top playing conditions from start to finish of the season.
- If you don’t like waiting to play, you’ll love Cranbrook as we have a very efficient layout where a four hour round is the norm.
- The course is also very pleasant to walk. If you prefer to ride, you’ll be able to drive right to your golf ball.
The Cranbrook Golf Club is a great golf course at a reasonable price, resulting in a fantastic experience for all!
BCGA Official Course Ratings
|Number of Holes||18|
|Greens||Bentgrass / Annual Bluegrass|
|Season||early April – mid October|
Our CGSA Superintendent, AL Dobbs and Wayne Paulhus our Assistant Superintendent strive to provide members and guests with the best possible conditions and are constantly upgrading and refining the golf course. Attention to detail is evident when you look around the course: beautiful flowerbeds and planters, manicured fairways, delightful greens and interesting blockwork, all combine to make this one of the best-kept courses in the area.